Tennessee Higher Education Commission (THEC)
The Performance Funding Program has been in place for over 30 years as an assessment incentive for all public colleges and universities to measure student learning and institutional effectiveness. Institutions have been able to earn up to an additional 5.45 percent of operations budgets based on performance on a number of measures common to all.
- THEC Performance Funding 2010-15 Guidebook (PDF)
- Visit the THEC website for more Performance Funding information.
Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Commission on Colleges
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
(link within TTU site)
- Visit th SACS COC website for more information.The Quality Enhancement Plan is a five-year university initiative to improve the quality of student learning. The plan is designed to improve students' critical thinking/real-world problem solving using active learning strategies. The QEP is part of the TTU Strategic Plan and a component of the SACS Reaffirmation of Accreditation Process.
Quality Enhancement Program (QEP)
- Visit the QEP portion of TTU's website for more information.