Meet the Firms
The Accounting and Business Law Department at Tennessee Technological University and the TTU Beta Alpha Psi Chapter hosts the Meet-the-Firms Night each September just prior to the beginning of interview season.
Meet-the-Firms Night is an opportunity for accounting firms and companies to focus their recruiting efforts directly on the accounting students and MBA students that they want to recruit. Last year, over 100 professionals, representing 32 firms and companies were in attendance. Over 150 accounting students and MBA students from TTU attended the event.
Registered 2011 Attendees included:
- AmSurg Corp.
- Averitt Express, Inc.
- Becker Professional Review
- Bridgestone Americas
- Brown, Brown & Associates, PC
- Byrd, Proctor & Mills, PC
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
- Crowe Horwath, LLP
- DGLF CPAs & Business Advisors
- DeCosimo & Co., PLLC
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Faulkner Mackie & Cochran, PC
- Hazlett, Lewis & Bieter, PLLC
- HCA Inc.
- HCA - Internal Audit
- Internal Revenue Service
- K P M G
- Kraft CPAs PLLC
- Lattimore, Black, Morgan & Cain, PC
- LifePoint Hospitals
- Maggart & Associates, PC
- Matheney, Stees & Associates, PC
- National HealthCare
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Pugh & Company, PC
- Puryear, Hamilton, Hausman, & Wood PLC
- Stanberry CPA
- TN Dept. of Audit
- TN Dept. of Revenue - Field Audit
- TTU Career Services
- TTU MBA Program
We invite any and all firms and companies who are interested in recruiting accounting students at TTU to sign up and attend the 2012 Meet-the-Firms Night on September 10, 2012!
See you there!