Meet the Firms
Monday, September 10, 2013Multi-Purpose Room, University Center Tennessee Tech University
Firms Registration: MTF_Registration_Form_2013.doc
Student Registration: MTF_Student_Registration_Form_2013.doc
The Accounting and Business Law Department at Tennessee Technological University and the TTU Beta Alpha Psi Chapter hosts the Meet-the-Firms Night each September just prior to the beginning of interview season.
Meet-the-Firms Night is an opportunity for accounting firms and companies to focus their recruiting efforts directly on the accounting students and MBA students that they want to recruit. Last year, over 100 professionals, representing 32 firms and companies were in attendance. Over 150 accounting students and MBA students from TTU attended the event.
Registered 2012 Attendees included:
- AmSurg Corp
- Averitt Express, Inc
- BDO USA LLP
- Becker Professional Review
- Bridgestone Americas
- Brown, Brown, & Associates, P.C
- Bird, Proctor & Mills, P.C.
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
- Crowe Horwath LLP
- DGLF CPAs & Business Advisors
- Decosimo & Co., PLLC
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Faulkner, Mackie & Cochran, P.C.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Hazlett, Lewis & Bieter, PLLC
- HCA, Inc.
- HCA – Internal Audit
- Henderson, Hutcherson and McCullough, PLLC
- Horne LLP
- Internal Revenue Service
- Jackson Thornton & Co. P.C.
- Janney & Associates, CPAs, PC
- Kraft CPAs PLLC
- LifePoint Hospitals
- Lattimore, Black, Morgan & Cain, P.C.
- Maggart & Associates, P.C.
- Matheney, Stees & Associates PC
- NHC/OP, L.P. (Nat’l Healthcare)
- Pricewaterhouse- Coopers, LLP
- Pugh & Company, P.C.
- Puryear, Hamilton, Hausman & Wood, PLC
- Rayburn, Bates & Fitzgerald
- Stanberry CPA
- Rodefer Moss & Co., PLLC
- TN Dept. of Audit
- TN Dept. of Revenue – Field Audit
- T.S. CPAs
- TTU Career Services
- TTU MBA Program
We invite any and all firms and companies who are interested in recruiting accounting students at TTU to sign up and attend the 2012 Meet-the-Firms Night on September 10, 2012!
See you there!
Questions can be emailed to: