FAFSA Code: 003523
ACT Code: 4012
SAT Code: 1804
Tennessee Tech University
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 5006
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
1 William L Jones Dr
Cookeville, TN 38505
(go to room 209)
8:00am to 4:30pm CST
At Tennessee Tech, we want to help you excel. We want your time at Tennessee Tech to be more than just going to class. Whether it is our great faculty who will be sharing their knowledge with you, opportunities for undergraduate research projects in what interests you, or the chance you will have to get involved with student organizations, Tennessee Tech wants to help you achieve your full potential.
What You'll Find Here
- Requirements for attending Tech and How to Apply
- Majors and Concentrations
- Links to Financial Aid and Scholarship information
- How to Schedule a Visit and what happens during your campus visit
- If already admitted, information on how to setup your TTU email account
- Can't make it soon for a campus tour? Check out some of the pictures and video we have to show you TTU from home!
STARs Application - Read about and/or apply to be a Student Telecounseling Admissions Representative.