Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I access student forms? Answer: Click on the Student Forms menu item located on the left side the page. There is a link to Tech's online forms. You can print the forms off in the computer lab.
- How do I get contact information for the professors? Answer: Click on the Faculty and Staff menu item on the left side of the page. Office numbers, phone numbers and email addresses are available for you.
- What types of scholarships are available in the School of Agriculture? Answer: Click on the Scholarships menu item on the left side of the page. The page lists all of the scholarships that are available in the school and also has a link to ScholarWeb.
- How do I find out about upcoming events in the School of Agriculture? Answer: Click on the Upcoming Events menu item on the left side of the page.
- Where do I find important university dates and deadlines? Answer: These are also found by clicking on the Upcoming Events menu item on the left side of the page. Once there, click on the link to Tech's online calendar. Here you will find the 1st day of class date, payment due dates, advising dates, registration dates, and other university dates and deadlines.
- What types of clubs are available in the School of Agriculture? How do I find out who is the club advisor and when they meet? Answer: Click on the Student Organizations and Clubs menu item located on the left side of the page. A description (including meeting day/time/location), advisor's contact information, officers' contact information, and club photos may be accessed for each organization and club.
- I would like to know some general information about the students in the School of Agriculture. Answer: Click on the Our Students menu item on the left side of the page. Here you will find general information about our students, a list of student Ambassadors, and a link to a photo gallery of our students.
- How do I find out information about the School of Agriculture off-campus facilities? Answer: Click on the Agriculture Facilities menu item on the left side of the page. Here you will access information and photos about the Hyder Burks Pavilion, Tech Farm, Coorts Arboretum, the Nursery Research and Service Center, and Heritage Farm. There are also links to the Hyder Burks Pavilion website and the Tech Farm website.
- How do I find out which classes I need to take for a specific concentration? Answer: Click on the Programs of Study menu item on the left side of the page. Here you will see a list of the concentrations that the School of Agriculture offers. Next, click the "Curriculum Planner" link under the concentration of interest to access a list of classes required. You may print by clicking the “print degree planner” link at the top of the page. Checklists are also available.
- I printed off my class schedule and it says the location for one of my classes is FG and another class location is AA. What does this stand for? Answer: FG stands for the greenhouse classroom located at the Nursery Research and Service Center at the Tech Farm. AA denotes a classroom at the Hyder Burks Pavilion.
FYI: We have two additional menu items that may be of interest to you: Aggie News and Alumni News.
- Aggie News - We want to keep our students, alumni and our community updated on what's happening in our school! A link to "The Aggie Contact", the School of Agriculture's annual newsletter, is also available here! Check it out!
- Alumni News - Find out what's happening with our alumni!