Top 10 Reasons for Studying Agriculture at TTU
In no particular order...
- TTU is ranked among the top public universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report!
- Small class sizes allows individual faculty attention.
- Farms, horticultural greenhouses, the Hyder Burks Pavilion, and Heritage Farm provide a variety of opportunities for hands-on learning!
- State-of-the-art classrooms and lab facilities.
- 12 concentrations available - TTU is 1 of 3 institutions in the U.S. approved to offer a degree in Agritourism!
- Awesome faculty and staff!!
- Numerous financial aid opportunities available - grants, work-study, academic scholarships, and part-time employment in Ag facilities!
- 13 student clubs and organizations provide means to develop leadership and professional skills.
- Hyder Burks Agricultural Pavilion hosts many agriculture events each year.
- Global learning opportunities available - students have participated in an International Experience Program in the Czech Republic for the last two years!