The mission of the TTU Minority Affairs Office is to provide personal, cultural, social, and academic growth and development for minority students. We provide and encourage opportunities for all minority students to learn about their history, take pride in their heritage, and explore their potential. We promote Multicultural awareness by providing an environment that embraces diversity.
- Provides programs designed to encourage cultural awareness as well as educational opportunities outside the classroom.
- Provides tutoring, academic counseling, scholarship information, and internships to improve academic performance.
- Provides a library and computer lab designed to maximize the personal and academic development of minority students.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8TH, 2013
"PRAISE BREAK" Presented by The United Voices of Praise Gospel Choir
- Sunday, December 8th, 2013 @ 2:00 pm IN RUC TECH PRIDE ROOM
- 5:30 PM- 10 PM IN THE BLACK CULTURAL CENTER (RUC 258) Snacks provided!!!