Minorities in Government Finance Scholarship
Description - This $5000 scholarship is available for award to an upper-division undergraduate or graduate student of public admin, (governmental) accounting, finance, political science, economics, or business administration (with specific focus on govt or nonprofit mgmt). Purpose is to recognize outstanding performance by minority students preparing for careers in state & local govt finance.
- Full or part time student in business
- Citizen or permanent resident of the USA
- Belong to one of the following groups: Black or African American, American Indian, or Alaskan native, Asian native, Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latino
- Recommendations by student academic advisor, department chair (undergraduate students), Dean of the graduate program (graduate students)
- Student has not been a past winner of a scholarship administered by Govt Finance Officers Assoc of US or Canada
Contact Information - applications and additional information is available at their website at www.gfoa.org.