Fee Payment Information
Fees must be paid in full, or other payment arrangements approved, by the deadline to avoid schedule cancellations. Fees may be paid using several methods:
- Via Eagle Online, using MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, American Express Card or Echeck
- Directly to the Business Office Cashiers located on the First Floor of Derryberry Hall (cash, check, money order, etc.) Note: All credit card payments and check payments should be made using the Eagle Online.
- Drop payments into the Student Payment Depository outside the Business Office (check only, NO Cash)
- Mail your payment (See Contact Information). Payments by mail must be received in the Business Office by the deadline date. (check only)
- Each semester, cashiers will be available in the Business Office, Derryberry Hall Room 100, during regular registration until 4:30 p.m.
Click here for information regarding our deferred payment plan.
Students registering for a combination of sessions within summer semester must pay all fees for their complete schedule by the earliest applicable deadline.
For more information, contact the Business Office, Accounts Receivable section, in Derryberry Hall at (931) 372-3311.