Tuition & Fees
- Fees, conditions of assessment, and refund policies are subject to change without prior notice by action of the Tennessee Board of Regents.
- No student may enroll or receive a diploma, transcript of records, or grade report until all matured debts or obligations to the University, or any phase of its program, have been cleared.
For fees pertaining to prior semesters, please contact the Business Office at (931) 372-3311
- Fall 08, Spring 09, Summer 09
- Fall 09, Spring 10, Summer 10
- Fall 10, Spring 11, Summer 11
- Fall 11, Spring 12, Summer 12
- Fall 12, Spring 13, Summer 13
See Refund Polices regarding the fees above.
In addition to the fees listed on the previous tab, individual student charges may include additional fees as listed below.