Students now have the ability to pay their students accounts with their phone. For more information click HERE.
The Bursar's Office is now offering tutorial videos on all the topics you care about. We offer tutorial videos on confirming your schedule, direct deposit, deferred payments, meal plans, etc. To access CLICK HERE!
"Bursar" is a term unique to higher education and means 'keeper of the funds'. The office includes cashiers, accounts receivable and loans receivable.
The Bursar's Office collects tuition, fees, and other university-related charges including campus housing. The Bursar's Office also processes and disburses all loans and excess aid to students.
Parents - click here for information regarding student accounts.
- The Business Office no longer issues printed fee billings. Access your Eagle Online account for an up-to-date amount due. Please make sure you either pay your fees or confirm your enrollment upon selecting classes or pay/confirm by the indicated deadlines.
- Carefully read everything you receive from the Bursar's Office.
- The Bursar's office uses your TTU email account and your campus P.O. Box to correspond important information. Make sure you check your email and campus mail box routinely.
- Create a file for your Bursar's office correspondence or notes regarding your student account. Also, include any information pertaining to your financial aid in this file.
- Keep your billing address current
- It is very important to be aware of deadlines and university policies, such as payment due dates, drop/add deadlines, and refund deadlines. View important dates.
The mission of the Bursar's Office is to provide friendly and professional service to students, faculty, staff, and anyone associated with the University. The department's mission is also in direct support of the University's mission and in support of the student recruitment and retention goals of Tennessee Technological University.
The Bursar's Office wishes you a happy and successful experience at Tennessee Technological University.
Pay Anytime, Anywhere!
Students and parents can log in to the Student Account Suite to see account information, account activity and payment history. Payment methods can be saved for future use or to facilitate refunds, and future payments can be scheduled. Parents or other family members who have been authorized to use TTU’s online bill payment system will also have mobile access to view and pay accounts.
The mobile bill pay feature works on any web-capable device, and payments are compliant with the Payment Card Industry data security standards. Receipts are emailed after payments are completed.
Students must log in to the main bill payment website at least once to authenticate their accounts before using mobile bill pay.
The mobile bill pay site can be accessed through a QR code or here.