Career Day Student Information
Career Day 2012 - Thursday, Oct. 4
Career Day 2012 will be held on Thursday, Oct. 4, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Roaden University Center - 2nd Floor - Multipurpose Room and 1st Floor - Tech Pride Room.
Career Day 2012 is open to ALL Students, ALL Majors, Freshman to Alumni; Cooperative Education, Internship, and Full-Time Job Opportunities will be available. Watch this video to learn pointers about How to Make a Job Fair Work for You.
- ORGANIZATIONS SCHEDULED TO ATTEND CAREER DAY 2012
- CLICK HERE FOR A MAP OF BOOTH LOCATIONS FOR CAREER DAY (BLACK AND WHITE) - PDF
Want to jump to the front of the line at Career Day?
Participate in the FastPass Program and get your resume seen by employers BEFORE Career Day! How?
- Sign up to attend Career Day using the Calendar function of your Experience account. We will prepare a name tag with your degree, major, and graduation date. No need to stop at the Career Day Registration Desk, you are pre-registered.
- Name tags are prepared from the information entered into the Profile section of your Experience account. Be sure the information in your Profile is correct.
- Pick up your name tag in the Career Services office (RUC 328) by Mon., Oct. 1. You will be notified via email when you name tag is ready to pick up. NO name tags will be made after Oct. 1
- Use your Experience account to submit your resume to FastPass Employers who are accepting resumes before the fair. FastPass Employers are identified as CDFP-Career Day FastPass Job in your Experience account. Deadline to submit your resume is Thursday, Sept. 27. FastPass employers will be updated on this website and in your Experience account as registrations are received. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to get a jump start on your career!