Engineering Fair Employer Information
Engineering Fair 2014 - Thursday, Feb. 20
This event is co-sponsored by Career Services and the Engineering Joint Council. Over 1,200 students attended last year's event. A standard employer registration fee of $325 will provide breakfast and lunch for three (3) representatives. Tickets for additional representatives will be $25 each. Employers will be assigned tables on a first-come, first-served basis by registration date. Select one of our Sponsor Packages or add the FastPass item to your registration for added visibility:
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE ENGINEERING FAIR
- CLICK HERE FOR A COPY OF THE ENGINEERING FAIR ROOM LAYOUT (Grayscale) (will be provided closer to the date of the event)
Engineering Fair Sponsor Packages
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Receive reserved parking, premier booth location, company logo on our website (two locations) and on all pre-Fair marketing
- Silver Sponsor - $750
Your company logo appears on our website (two locations) and on all pre-Fair marketing
- Bronze Sponsor - $500
Your company logo appears on all pre-Fair marketing
- Fast Pass - $100
Accelerate your access to the best and brightest students at Tennessee Tech. Add this item to your registration and receive:
- Resumes from candidates specifically interested in your company emailed to you on Friday, Feb. 15 for preview.
- Discounted FastPass hotel rate
- As a FastPass employer, your company name will be listed on the student Engineering Fair 2013 information page.
For details, e-mail
or call (931) 372-3232.
Engineering Fair Agenda
Wednesday, Feb. 19 - 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CST) - Early set-up for fair in Multipurpose Room - 2nd Floor
Thursday, Feb. 20
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Check-in and set-up; breakfast in Engineering Fair Employer Cafe, RUC 342
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Engineering Fair - Multipurpose Room - 2nd Floor
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Lunch in Engineering Fair Employer Cafe, RUC 342
Directions and Overnight Accommodations
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged.