Engineering Fair Student Information
Engineering Fair 2013 - Thursday, Feb. 21
Engineering Fair 2013 will be held on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013 at 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Roaden University Center, 2nd Floor - Multipurpose Room and 1st Floor - Tech Pride Room. This event is co-sponsored by Career Services and the Engineering Joint Council.
The Engineering Fair is open to ALL Students, ALL Majors, freshman to alumni. Co-op, internship, and full-time job opportunities will be available. Watch this video to learn pointers about How to Make a Job Fair Work for you and be sure to review this Career Fair Tips handout!
- ORGANIZATIONS SCHEDULED TO ATTEND ENGINEERING FAIR 2013
- ROOM LAYOUT FOR ENGINEERING FAIR 2013 (Grayscale)
Want to jump to the front of the line at the Engineering Fair?
- Participate in the FastPass Program! Submit your resume through your Experience account to FastPass Employers (designated by EFFP in the Job Title) attending the Engineering Fair. Your resume will be emailed to employers on Friday, Feb. 15 for their review. Log into your Experience account by Thursday, Feb. 14 to ensure that your resume is received BEFORE our event. FastPass employers will be updated as registrations are received (see list below and check your Experience account). Don't miss out on a great opportunity to get a head start on your job search!
- Sign up to attend the Engineering Fair using the Calendar function of your Experience account and we will prepare a name tag with your degree, major, and graduation date showing you are a FastPass participant. You will not have to stop at the Engineering Fair Registration Desk but can go straight into the fair. Signing up through your Experience account also counts towards the "Best Darn Major" competition.
- Your name tag is prepared from the information entered into the Profile section of your Experience account. Be sure to UPDATE your Profile to ensure that your name tag is correct.
- Pick up your name tag in the Career Services office (RUC 328) by Mon., Feb. 18. You will be notified via email when you name tag is ready to pick up. No name tags made after Feb. 18
These employers are accepting resumes through your Experience account before the Feb. 21 Engineering Fair. Deadline to submit resumes is Feb. 15