Job Information - Full and Part Time
Students/Alumni Seeking Full-Time Employment
Students seeking full-time job opportunities must register with our office for a free Experience account. All jobs (co-op and full-time) are available through your Experience account. Once opened, your account will remain active until the graduation date you provide in your Profile is reached. As a Tennessee Tech alumnus, you may reopen your account at any time by contacting us at
or (931) 372-3232. We do not delete Experience accounts but put your account in an inactive status.
Part-time jobs may be available at the following locations:
- Check the bulletin board across the hall from Starbucks on the Ground Floor of the University Center.
- If you have financial aid, the Financial Aid office may provide you with a work-study job during the semester. Call 372-3073.
- The following on-campus offices hire students from time to time:
- Advancement: Annual Giving Program, 372-6554, Room 161 - Derryberry Hall
- Admissions: SOAR and Telecounseling, 372-3729, Room 162 - Derryberry Hall
- Fitness Center: 372-3721, Main Office - Fitness Center
- Computer Center: 372-3387, Clement Hall Room 220
- Residential Life: 372-3414, University Center Room 339
- Food Services: 372-3276, University Center Room 134
- University Store, 372-3131, Lower Level, University Center
- Off-Campus: Upper Cumberland Career Center: 520-8733 - Jefferson Avenue (across the street from Goodwill store)