Become a Partner
As a Career Services Corporate Partner there are several ways your company can sponsor activities, events, and programs in order to gain additional brand exposure to TTU students and alumni. Become a TTU Corporate Partner today -- it's a win-win-win situation for TTU Career Services, your company and TTU students. Contact Alice Camuti, Director of Career Services, 931-372-3232.
- Request a Site Visit: Our staff would love the opportunity to visit your location, tour the facility and sit down with you to discuss an individualized recruitment strategy for your organization.
- Request a Campus Visit: Take the opportunity to visit TTU, tour our office and meet our staff.
- Request a Phone Appointment: We understand it is not always feasible to travel, so you may choose to request a phone appointment with a team member.
Build a Presence
Get on campus and be active to gain and retain student attention:
- Post your available jobs and internships on a regular basis
- Consider conducting on-campus interviews for full-time, co-op, and internship positions
- Participate in an internship or co-op program
- Volunteer your time to sit on a career panel, assist with workshops or provide company information sessions
- Attend a career fair to expand your brand recognition
- Connect with student groups
- Advertise in the TTU Career Guide
Career Services Sponsorship Program
The Career Services office at TTU helps students achieve lifelong success through career services, experiential education programs, and connections with graduate schools and employers. We established the TTU Sponsorship Program to recognize employers who support our office.
As a Sponsor, your donation will go toward helping us assist students with each phase of their career development and experiential learning. Your generous contributions are appreciated, and to thank you, we will offer a number of benefits to increase your visibility, enhance student contact and maximize your recruiting efforts at TTU.
- Platinum (customized by employer)
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
There are additional opportunities for employers to sponsor our office. Some examples are career development subscription websites for students and resources for our office.
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship, we encourage you to review our program plan. Sponsorship PDF