Spring Fair Employer Information
Spring Fair 2014 - Thursday, March 27
Join us on Thursday, March 27 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the last career fair of the semester! Meet the best and brightest students and alumni in Tennessee! A standard employer registration fee of $275 will provide breakfast and lunch for three (3) representatives. Tickets for additional representatives will be $20 each. Employers will be assigned tables on a first-come, first-served basis by registration date. Select one of our Sponsor Packages or add the FastPass item to your registration for added visibility:
- SPRING FAIR EMPLOYER TABLE LOCATIONS PDF (will be provided closer to the date of the event)
Spring Fair Sponsor Packages
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Receive reserved parking, premier booth location, company logo on our website (two locations) and on all pre-Fair marketing
- Silver Sponsor - $750
Your company logo appears on our website (two locations) and on all pre-Fair marketing
- Bronze Sponsor - $500
Your company logo appears on all pre-Fair marketing
- Fast Pass - $100
Accelerate your access to the best and brightest students at Tennessee Tech. Add this item to your registration and receive:
- Resumes from candidates specifically interested in your company emailed to you on Friday, March 21 for preview.
- Discounted PastFass hotel rate
As a FastPass employer, your company name will be listed on the student Spring Fair 2014 information page.
These organizations were sponsors for Spring Fair 2013!
Spring Fair Agenda
Thursday, March 27
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Check-in and set-up; breakfast in Spring Fair Employer Cafe, RUC 342
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Spring Fair - Multipurpose Room - 2nd Floor
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Lunch in Spring Fair Employer Cafe, RUC 342
Directions and Overnight Accommodation
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Thursday, March 20, 2014. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged.