Candidate Outcomes/Conceptual Framework
The graduates of the department of Curriculum & Instruction will be teachers and leaders who are competent, caring, professionals who work effectively in a diverse, technological society.
An assessment of graduates will show individuals with:
- an appropriate level of scholarship,
- effective communication,
- a level of responsibility consistent with professional behavior,
- skills of reflection that promote self-evaluation and growth,
- respect for diversity,
- skills of collaboration with other professionals, families, and community,
- instructional technology skills.
Learner Outcomes for Teacher Education:
**College of Education Conceptual Framework (get from education)