Code of Ethics
Students will not engage in or condone academic deceit, dishonesty or misrepresentation, such as:
- Receiving or using unauthorized or prohibited information, resources or assistance on an examination or assignment.
- Committing plagiarism (see student handbook) on any examination or assignment.
- Submitting another person’s work, in whole or in part, as the student’s own work.
- Submitting an examination or assignment that the student has previously submitted for credit in another course, without express approval from the professor in each of the courses.
- Damaging or misappropriating any college property or resources, including technology.
Along with others in the College of Business, students are encouraged to monitor suspected violations of the Tennessee Technological University College of Business Student Code of Conduct, as defined herein.