Undergraduate ProgramWhere do I begin? All students with an interest in business affiliate as freshmen with the College and are advised by our award-winning Student Success Center. At the end of your sophomore year you select a major. During your junior and senior years, you will be advised by a faculty member in your chosen major.
The College offers the B.S.B.A. degree that is structured on a firm base of liberal education courses, a core area of business studies, and an area of specialization. We seek to prepare students from culturally diverse backgrounds for careers in business. In the degree, the College seeks to:
- Develop an analytical approach to sound business decisions.
- Develop understanding and appreciation of the social, ethical, legal, political, and economic environment of business.
- Promote appreciation of the civic and social obligations of business managers.
- Develop understanding and appreciation of business in its international context.
- Equip students to respond to the demands of business in a changing technological environment.
- Create a professional attitude and provide the foundation for professional competence in a chosen career specialization.