As a student, you have access to at least two different accounts.
Your Eagle Online (Banner Self Service) account
- For online access to your records allowing you to view grades, register, pay fees, etc. over the internet.
To access your Eagle Online account:
- From the TTU homepage, locate the Current Students drop-down tab at the top above the Search bar.
- Select Eagle Online.
- Login using your T Number as your User ID and your PIN as the password.
- When you log in for the first time, you will need to set up the security question and answer option. You will use this option if you forget your PIN.
- If you forget your PIN, enter your T# and click on FORGOT YOUR PIN. After answering your question correctly, you will have your PIN.
- If you get the message YOUR LOGIN HAS BEEN BLOCKED, you need to contact ITS Operations (931-372-3388) during the hours of 8:00am-11:00pm Monday through Friday.
- If you change your PIN, DO NOT use all 9s.
Finding Your Username for Email and the University PC Labs
- To get your username: From the TTU Home Page, locate the Current Students drop-down tab at the top above the Search bar.
- Select Eagle Online
- Click on Registration, Grades, Student Services, Bill Payment, Financial Aid Information
- Click on Enter Secure Banner Web Self Service
- Log in with your Banner ID (T number) and your PIN
- Select the section labeled Personal Information
- Select View E-Mail Addresses
- Look under Campus Email address. The part of your email address before the @tntech.edu is your username.
- Your username is usually your First and Middle initials, followed by up to 8 letters of your last name, followed by two digits.
Example: Jane Q. Smithsonian's username would be: jqsmithson42
Your TTU account - accessing Office 365 TTU email, wireless, ResNet, campus computer labs, and iLearn
- Forgot your password?
- Go by Clement Hall room 226, at the window with your student ID
- Call 931-372-3388
- New Students MUST change their initial password BEFORE they can login to their email account. Your initial password for this account is your T number.
- Don't know your username?
- Request access to an Organization web directory
Setting Your Password
Before you can use your accounts, you must change the password! Students currently have two accounts that access different systems.
To change your passwords online:
- For your TTU domain account(for Live@edu and iLearn)
- Go to the Change your TTU domain password page
- Enter your campus username.
- Enter your old password. Initially this is your Tech Banner ID (T number)
- Enter your new password in both the New Password and Confirm Password boxes.
- Click the Change Now button.
Initially, the password to your these accounts is set to your TTU Banner ID (T number).
Selecting a Password
Decide on what you want your password to be. Choose a password of 6 or more characters, using letters, digits, and special characters. Your password is CASE SENSITIVE so whether a character is typed as a capital or small letter matters to the system. Be sure the CAPS lock is off. Do not use common English words found in the dictionary. You could use the first letters of a phrase with some numbers, such as "I am here to Learn until # 2012!" which would make your password: iahtLu#2012! For more information view the TTU Password Policy.
Forgot your password?
- If you have forgotten your password or having difficulties logging in:
- Come to the Help Desk (phone: (931) 372-3975) in Clement Hall 313 lab (open days and evenings - see lab schedule)
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm come to the glass window--Clement Hall 226 or call (931) 372-3388.