Meeting Rooms & Redbud Cafe
Have your meeting in the relaxing, natural environment of the Craft Center
The Craft Center is a unique place to have your retreats and meetings. We are equipped with a large conference room and an audio/visual room for break-out sessions. Full-service catering is available through the Craft Center's on-site restaurant, the Redbud Cafe.
For information about room availability and scheduling, please call Meredith Lewis, Administrative Associate, at 615-597-6801 or 931-372-3051.
Meeting Accommodations (rooms can be arranged to each groups' specifications):
- Conference Room: 1,280 sq. ft. and can accommodate groups of up to 75 people.
- Audio/Visual Room: 914 sq. ft. (75 people/seating only).
Room Usage Fees: $50 per room / per day
NOTE: For TTU groups, the room use fee is waived.
- Cafe hours are 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri (during the fall and spring semesters). Enjoy delicious entrees, homemade soups, salads, gourmet sandwiches, sweets, and more.
- The Redbud Cafe offers full catering services ranging from simple, continental fare to elegant evening dining options.
- The cafe is 1,800 sq. ft. and can seat up to 100 people.