Requesting a Project
How do I request a publication?
To request a publication, graphic design or other creative project, contact Dewayne Wright at
What information should I have when I request a publication or other creative project?
In order for your project to proceed smoothly, it is helpful to have the answers to the following questions:
- What are the Banner codes for the account that will be used to pay for the costs of the publication? We will need the Account Name, Index, Fund, Org, and Program codes before we can start on a project.
- What is your budget availability for the project?
- Is this a revision of a previous publication? If so, please provide a sample of the earlier publication. If it was not done by Publications, who produced the earlier version?
- What is the purpose of your publication, who is the intended audience and what message do you want to convey?
- How will the publication be distributed and used?
- How many copies should be printed?
- When do you need the finished publication? With this requested deadline, please be reasonable. Please see the Timelines section for information about production time guidelines.