Degree Works does not replace the requirement to meet with your advisor.
Students on catalogs prior to 2010-11 may use the "What-If" function in Degree Works to view an audit based on the 2012-13 catalog.
View Current Training Schedule:
Spring 2014 Training Schedule
To schedule a training:
Degree Works is an academic advising and degree audit tool that helps assist Advisors and students track their degree progress in real-time.
For students, DegreeWorks (coming Spring 2014):
- Provides real-time advice and counsel
- Speeds time to graduation
- Provides intuitive web access to self-service capabilities
- Streamlines the graduation process
- Allows direct access to multiple related services and advice through hyperlinks to catalog information, class schedules, transcripts, help desk services, and FAQs
For advisors, DegreeWorks:
- Supports real-time delivery of academic advice through intuitive web interfaces
- Minimizes errors through consistent degree plans
- Supports more timely degree certification
- Reduces paperwork and manual program check sheets
- Supports and monitors unique program changes
- "What-If" analysis - Thinking of changing your Major or concentration? Try a "What-If" analysis to help you decide
- Advisor notes - enables Advisors to quickly and easily place notes for the student and the advice given
- Look ahead - dynamically shows how degree progress is affected by future planned courses (coming soon...)
- GPA calculator - See how final grades may affect the overall GPA
- Still Need Courses- Hyperlinks that tells info about the course, proficiency intensives etc.
If you need assistance or if you have questions, please contact:
|Degree Works Support