Add Cash to Card
Money may be deposited on the Eagle Card, in the form of cash, check, or credit card to be used in various places on campus.
There are three ways to add cash to your card:
- For cash, check, or credit card deposits, a deposit form is available in the Eagle Card Office (RUC 230) between 8 - 12 and 1 - 4:30.
- For added convenience, cash deposits may be added at the Automated Deposit Machine located on the ground floor of the RUC (between the banking ATM's). You may add funds to your card by swiping your card and inserting cash. The machine will lead you through the steps.
- Add money to your card online with any major credit card.
Currently you may use your cash on the card at the following:
- Campus Mini Mart
- MarketPlace (cafeteria)
- Swoops (grill)
- Fitness Center
- University Bookstore
- Outtakes (McCord Hall and at the Fitness Center)
- Cafe at The Perch (New Hall North)
- Crav-ns (STEM Center and The Perch in New Hall North)
- Business Office
- Health Services (Infirmary)
- Post Office
Money will roll-over each semester until graduation.