Learning Resources Center
Praxis Study Guides | Software & Printing | Textbook Adoption
Praxis Tests & Study Guides for Education Students
- CLICK HERE for a current list of Praxis tests required by major (PDF). New PDF coming soon.
- CLICK HERE for a link to the LRC's collection of eBook study guides.
- Login with your TTU username and password (same as your email) to access.
- NOTE: The Reading Across the Curriculum test has been replaced with the Teaching Reading: Elementary Education test.
Office of Teacher Education & Praxis Testing / Licensure Requirements
For Praxis Testing Information and Teacher Licensure Requirements visit www.tntech.edu/teachered.
- Praxis Contact: Precious Edmonds,
or call 931-372-6407.
- Licensure Contact: Amanda Roberts,
or call 931-372-3097.
Learning Support Program & Free Tutoring for Praxis Tests
- If you are required to re-take a Praxis test, the College of Education's Learning Support Program provides FREE tutoring services for students. For more information visit www.tntech.edu/learningsupport or call 931-372-3476.
FREE Copy of Microsoft Office & Windows 8 for Students
LRC & Lab Printing Using Pharos
The LRC Library and all other labs on campus now use the Pharos system.
- Students are given an allowance of $30 (tied to their TTU account and Eagle Card) at the beginning of the semester for printing.
- The cost of each page printed will be deducted from this balance.
- Printing is set at $0.075 for a single sided page and $0.10 for a double-sided (duplexed) page.
- The printer in the LRC Library also uses a release station that requires swiping your Eagle Card for EVERY print job.
About Textbook Adoption
Materials housed in the LRC as part of the state textbook adoption cycle will not be available for checkout until November of the review year.
- This update is a new policy from the state Office of Textbook Services.
- For 2013, this means that the Social Studies collection in the LRC will be available for checkout starting November 1.
- All other subject areas are available immediately.
- For more information on the textbook adoption process and textbook collection sites, please visit: