Admission Requirements for 2+2 Program
(Deadline to be admitted to TEP and TTU is June 15th)
*Requirements for theTeacher Ed Program
- Complete the requirements for the Associate of Science in Teaching degree OR Associate of Science-General Transfer degree at your respective Community College.
- Complete the Interview process
- Complete required classes:
- English 1010, 1020 with a "C" or better
- FOED 2011 & 1820(2) or equivalent course(s): EDU 2010, ED 201, EDU 1120 OR EDU 102 & 223
NOTE: If you are NOT earning an AST (Associate of Science in Teaching) degree from your respective Community College, please contact the Advising Center for any additional requirements 1-800-241-3896.