Tk20 Student Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Avoid using your browser's "Back" button while working in Tk20. Use Tk20's buttons (Save, Cancel, etc.), tabs, and side menu items.
To log in, use your iLearn username and password. Do not enter your T-number!
Accounts & Refunds
- There are two locations to purchase your Tk20 account:
- Tk20: $103.00. Click on the link in the bottom left hand side of the page that states, “Click here to purchase or register your student account.”
- University Bookstore, Roaden University Center: $133.33. Financial aid will pay for the subscription like a textbook when purchased through the bookstore. After purchasing it, you will register your account code through the Tk20 Login page. Click on the link in the bottom left hand side of the page that states, “Click here to purchase or register your student account.”
- Tk20 will offer refunds for student subscriptions per the following policy:
If you feel that you are eligible for a refund, please fill out the online Tk20 Refund Request.
- For accounts unused within 30 days of purchase: Full refund.
- For accounts unused between 31 days and 6 months of purchase: 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued after six months of purchase under any condition.
Assignments & Videos
Residency, Student Teaching, & Practicum
Tk20-edTPA Guide for Candidates:
Student User Guide