Tk20 Data Management System
Welcome to Tk20: College of Education Data Management & Reporting System
For Students, Faculty, Clinical Supervisors & Mentor Teachers
To improve our processes, manage candidate transition points, and track key assessments in program coursework, the College of Education utilizes Tk20, a comprehensive data and reporting system.
Learning Resources Center (LRC)
Tk20 Help Desk
Bartoo Hall 204
- All College of Education students are required to purchase and maintain a Tk20 account.
- The one-time cost is $133.33 at the campus bookstore or $103 if purchased through Tk20.
- Financial aid will pay for the account if purchased through the bookstore.
- Your account is active for seven (7) years.
- You will access Tk20 for a variety of tasks, including coursework, advisement, clinical experiences, residency, portfolio-building edTPA tasks, and key program assessments.
All professional education courses will include assessments within Tk20.
- Check your course syllabi and consult your instructors for assessments that must be submitted to Tk20.
- Failure to purchase Tk20 can result in a “0” for Tk20 assignments and/or final course grade reduced a full letter.
Tk20 Information & Resources