Tennessee Qualitative Inquiry for Social Justice (TQISJ)
Exceptional Learning Ph.D.
About TQISJ at Tennessee Tech
The goal of the Tennessee Qualitative Inquiry for Social Justice collaborating website is to provide a network for the scholarly promotion of qualitative inquiry and education concerned with social justice and human rights.
Department of Curriculum & Instruction
Matthews Hall, Room 337
TTU Box 5074
Cookeville, TN 38505
- Included in the site is a listing of local faculty and university staff involved in Qualitative Research and whose interest is in exploring social justice issues within the greater community.
- The site also intends to further researchers' dedication to the realization of a democratic society that is diverse, inclusive, and equitable, and that values the worth of all humans.
- We promote workshops, seminars, conferences, and other events in our area that may expand people's dedication to social justice.
TQISJ Site Information
10th International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry | May 21-24, 2014
- May 21-24, 2014 / Hosted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2014 Congress Theme: "Qualitative Inquiry and the Politics of Research"
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION > >
Learn More About the International Institute for Qualitative Inquiry
Located at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign: CLICK HERE to visit iiqi.org