Outstanding Staff Award
This is a new award that has been created to recognize an outstanding non-faculty staff member of the College of Engineering each year. Nominees will be evaluated by the criteria as set forth in the nomination form.The recipient will receive a $1000 award and a plaque.Nominations for this award may be made by any member of the College of Engineering including staff, faculty, students or friends of the college.
Nominations are sought for College of Engineering awards. Awards will be presented at the annual Engineers' Week Banquet on February 20, 2014. Nominations should be submitted to:
Box 5005, TTU
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
Please congratulate the following faculty and staff who received university pins for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years of service based on their years of service to TTU:
- Sang Han, Professor, ME, 30 Years
- Kwun-Lon Ting, Professor, Mfg Ctr, 30 Years
- Ali Alouani, Professor, ECE, 25 Years
- Darrell Hoy, Chairperson, ME, 25 Years
- Stephen Idem, Professor, ME, 25 Years
- Satish Mahajan, Professor, ECE, 25 Years
- Earl Wayne Hawkins, Administrative Staff, Mfg Ctr, 20 Years
- Suzanne Henry, Administrative Staff, Mfg Ctr, 20 Years
- Joseph Biernacki, Professor, CHE, 15 Years
- Fred Vondra, Professor, MIT, 15 Years
- Chris Wilson, Associate Professor, ME, 15 Years
- Steve Canfield, Professor, ME, 15 Years
- Jane Liu, Professor, CEE, 10 Years
- Mike Rogers, Associate Professor, CSC, 10 Years
- Doug Talbert, Chairperson, CSC, 10 Years
- Becky Asher, Clerical & Support Staff, CHE, 5 Years
This accounts for 295 years of combined service to TTU. The faculty and staff were recently recognized at their respective meeting.
The TTU College of Engineering would like to congratulate and thank our long-term faculty and staff members for their dedication and commitment to the education mission of the campus and the COE!