Electronic Thesis/Dissertation Information
For important dates and deadlines concerning defense and submission, visit our Important Dates and Deadlines page.
What is ProQuest and how is it used?
Please review the pdf file of the PowerPoint Presentation below for instructions on submitting your thesis/dissertation electronically.
Ready to begin?
You may go directly to ProQuest website after reviewing the PowerPoint presentation.
Need instructions on the thesis/dissertation process?
Make plans to attend one of the two Thesis/Dissertation Workshops offered each semester. In this workshop, you'll receive explanations on formatting and tips to save you time, the submission process, instructions for using the electronic administrator ProQuest, and binding the final copy. This workshop is for everyone at any stage of the process of writing a thesis or dissertation. Whether you are just beginning or are ready to submit your final copy, make your reservation today.
THESIS/DISSERTATION WORKSHOP DATE:
Thursday, February 6, 2014, from 11:00am - 12:00pm (Brown Hall 208)
Thursday, February 6, 2014, from 4:45pm - 5:45pm (Brown Hall 208)
Need assistance with formatting your thesis or dissertation?
Provided for you is a manual to help guide you in the preparation of your document. This manual not only gives detailed instructions by which to build your document but is presented in the very format required. Examples given in the Appendices section demonstrate accepted format variations for each section of a thesis/dissertation. Click on the link below to open the pdf version of the manual. After reviewing the manual, print out the checklist to aid in the production of the thesis/dissertation.
Want to have your thesis or dissertation bound?
You will need to print as many copies of your paper as you would like bound. The type, weight, and color of paper is your choice. Bring the following items to the Office of Graduate Studies, Derryberry Hall, Room 306:
- printed copies of your thesis/dissertation
- 4 extra blank sheets of your paper per copy
- a completed Binding Order Form
- $10 USD per copy to be bound
- Postage/Shipping costs are assessed at current postage/shipping rates for each order
To access TTU eTDS that have been published by Proquest--
- Go to the Library's Home Page-- here.
- Click "Articles & Databases" from the Library's Home Page
- Click on "D" under "Alphabetical List of Databases"
- Click on "Dissertations & Theses"
- Under Database dropdown, select "Interdisciplinary - Dissertations & Theses"
- Select "More Search Options"
- Under School, enter "Tennessee Technological University" (without the quote marks)
- Click Search.