Alpha Delta Pi was founded on May 15, 1851, at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, Georgia. Not only was it the first secret society in the world for women, it was also the first sorority at Tennessee Tech.
The Ronald McDonald House is ADPi's national philanthropy. Many of the sisters' volunteer and fundraising efforts are focused there. There are several local charities, Genesis House, Helping Kids Cope and others, that receive support from Epsilon Psi as well. ADPi's also enjoy participation in the philanthropic events sponsored by other Greeks on campus.
Chapter members share a deep bond that allows them to develop solid friendships and an abiding sisterhood. Their motto, "We Live For Each Other", is exemplified in their daily lives and in the life-long relationships shared by their sisters.
Symbols: Alphie the Lion & Diamond
Colors: Azure Blue & White
Flower: Woodland Violet
Chapter: Epsilon Psi
Founded Nationally: 1851
Founded Locally: April 3, 1968
Philanthropy: Ronald McDonald House
Alpha Delta Pi National Web Page: http://www.alphadeltapi.org/
Alpha Delta Pi Local Web Page:http://www.tntechadpi.com/