- Flu Shot Are Available by appointment. $15 per injection.
- The new EMR system at Health Services is appointment based. Please call 931-372-6039 or come by to schedule an appointment.
- Health Services has a new full-time vaccine requirement effective date is July 1, 2011 The Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine. More information about the vaccine may be found under Immunization Requirements.
Important Information For All Our Patients:
Health Services has implementing a new Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System. The system is appointment bases. Walk-ins are scheduled if space is available.
This system will allow:
- E-Prescribing (Your prescription will be electronically sent to your pharmacy).
- The electronic exchange of health information to improve the quality of your healthcare.
- Better collection of medical data to improve your health care.
We strive to make your Health Services a positive experience. We want to continue to provide you with the quality care you deserve.
TTU Health Services is located at the corner of 7th and Mahler Ave. (east side of the nursing building near the railroad tracks). Our health care providers are experienced in treating various medical problems. We offer primary and preventive care, immunizations, and allergy shots. Our professional staff includes a physician, famile nurse practitioners (FNP), nurses, and a pharmacist. Also, we have a pharmacy technician, a technical clerk, and a house keeper as our support staff.
All services are available to full-time and part-time registered students and faculty/staff at Tennessee Tech. Services are NOT available to families of students or to families of faculty/staff.
Health Services hours of operation: Monday - Friday 8-5 p.m. (Lunch break 12-1 p.m.)