Associated Scholars Guild
WHAT IS ASG?
The Associated Scholars Guild (ASG) is the student organization of the Honors Program. The ASG is primarily responsible for all extracurricular activities of the Honors Program. Currently, the ASG sponsors 15 student-run committees. (See "Committees" for more information.) These committees give you extraordinary opportunities for leadership, service, recreation, experience developing projects, creativity of all sorts.
The tasks of the ASG Steering Committee include the supervision of the co-curricular Honors/ASG activities, supervision of all ASG committees, grievance hearings, and the oversight of financial actions of the ASG.
Fall 2013-Spring 2014 ASG Officers
- President: Chase Finley
- Vice-President and Steering Committee Chair: David P. Williams
- Secretary: Kayla Walker
- Treasurer: Molly Lydick
- Steering Committee Member-at-Large: Jarrod Alonge
- Steering Committee General Representative: David P. Williams
- Steering Committee Freshman Representative: Ryan Ritchie
- Steering Committee Appointed Member: Serene Tai
- Steering Committee Appointed Member: Ai Lin Chin
- Steering Committee Appointed Member: Elissa McLerran
- Faculty Advisors:
- Dr. Rita Barnes
- Mr. Michael Clark