Faculty Unchalked Committee
This committee combines the former Travels with the Faculty Committee duties with the Conversations series to organize informal presentations and discussions with faculty.
- Work with the Directors and the Steering Committee to identify faculty who will take part in a Faculty Unchalked session.
- Schedule events on the Honors/ASG Calendar of Events and in the Lounge Reservation Notebook by the second week of classes.
- Encourage attendance by working with the Publicity Committee and Steering Committee and by personally inviting ASG members to attend.
- Procure necessary equipment and ensure its security.
- Attend all events and introduce presenters.
- Help the presenter set up before and clean up after the session.
- Write and send thank-you notes to presenters.