- Shannon Gleason
- Emily Humphreys
Refer to our page on HPEO credit and sportsmanship for more information.
This committee organizes intramural sports teams to compete in campus tournaments. Participants in intramural sports are not required to be on the Committee.
- Make frequest visits to the Intramurals Office to stay informed of roster deadlines, game times, and other intramurals information.
- Attend all organizational meetings for the sports in which the ASG has a team.
- Attend all meetings of the PFR League representatives.
- Maintain a check-out list of all ASG jerseys and equipment.
- Inform ASG members of all sport seasons, roster deadlines, game times, and results of games.
- Organize the teams, appoint captains, etc.
- The chair must ensure that the ASG has a team competing in at least every other PFR sport.
- Submit a list of all current ASG team members to the president of PFR by the announced deadline.
- Collect records of ASG teams, team rosters, and win-loss records from committee members.
- Represent ASG in a professional manner and remind ASG fans and teams to act responsibly. PFR will hold the chair responsible for actions of ASG fans and teams.