This committee works with all ASG committees and the Directors to publicize Honors/ASG events.
- At the beginning of each semester, inform ASG committee chairs about the Publicity Committee's functions and deadlines.
- Organize a system for efficient distribution of fliers and posters across campus and, when applicable, throughout the community.
- Create a list of deadlines and contact information for local media. Work with Dr. Barnes to create and send information to Public Affairs for off-campus publicity, when it is appropriate to the event.
- Delegate and supervise creation of fliers, poster, banners, etc.
- Submit fliers and community information to Director for approval with adequate time for revision.
- Ensure that fliers are finished two weeks prior to the event.