Ways to Get Involved Now
- Learn how to find a research mentor in your major field
- Apply to become a Big Sib for 2014-15: Download a Big Sib Application. Complete it, print it, and submit it to the Honors Office.
- Join one of the 15+ service-oriented committees sponsored by your Honors student organization, the Associated Scholars Guild (ASG).
- Become a Big Sib or Peer Mentor to assist next year's incoming Honors students! Applications begin in the spring semester.
- Apply for the Ginkgo Grant for innovative service initiatives. Get a Ginkgo Grant Application.
- Serve by being an active part of the Honors community. If you are responsible and willing to roll up your sleeves as a team member, consider running for the Honors Council, applying for the chairmanship of an ASG committee (see above), or joining ASG's hardworking Steering Committee. To see what Steering does for you and the rest of us, sit in on one of Steering's regular meetings. They're held every other week during the school year.