Ways to Get Involved Now
- Keep up with BIG SIB NEWS for 2014-15.
Learn how to find a research mentor in your major field
- Join one of the 15+ service-oriented committees sponsored by your Honors student organization, the Associated Scholars Guild (ASG).
- Become a Peer Mentor to assist next year's incoming Honors students! Applications begin in the spring semester.
- Apply for the Ginkgo Grant for innovative service initiatives. Get a Ginkgo Grant Application.
- Serve by being an active part of the Honors community. If you are responsible and willing to roll up your sleeves as a team member, consider running for the Honors Council, applying for the chairmanship of an ASG committee (see above), or joining ASG's hardworking Steering Committee. To see what Steering does for you and the rest of us, sit in on one of Steering's regular meetings. They're held every other week during the school year.