If you want the Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care) - you MUST enroll each year. Follow the link below.
If you DO NOT want to add the State Vision Plan for yourself or your dependents and you are happy with your current benefits selections, NO ACTION IS REQUIRED to remain enrolled in your Current Coverage.
Any changes to Health, Dental, Optional Special Accident or Vision MUST be done online. No paper forms are accepted.
If you have questions or need assistance in making changes, attend one of the seven TTU Help Sessions. Click on TTU Help Sessions below for dates and times.
- TTU Help Sessions* Location, Dates and Times
- Important Information* FAQ
* Edison Employee Self Service Instructions
* Your Current Benefits
- 2013 State Decision Guide* 2013 State Decision Guide
- 2013 TBR Benefits Guide* 2013 TBR Benefits Guide
- Health* Health Plans
* Partnership Promise
- Dental* Dental Plans
- Vision* Vision Plans
* TBR Vision Website
- Flexible Spending Accounts* 2013 Reference Guide
* Enrollment Form
- Optional Special Accident* Optional Special Accident Information
- AFLAC* AFLAC information
* AFLAC Website
- Long Term Disability* Long Term Disability Information
* Enrollment Forms
- Long Term Care* Long Term Care Information
- Charitable Giving Campaign* Charitable Giving Campaign information
- Other Benefits* 401(K)
- Thursday – October 4th – 2:15 PM – 3:45 PM
- Tuesday – October 16th – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Friday – October 19th – 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday – October 23rd – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Friday – October 26th 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday – October 30th – 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Tuesday – October 30th – 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM