If you want the Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care) - you MUST enroll each year. Follow the link below.

If you DO NOT want to add the State Vision Plan for yourself or your dependents and you are happy with your current benefits selections, NO ACTION IS REQUIRED to remain enrolled in your Current Coverage.

Any changes to Health, Dental, Optional Special Accident or Vision MUST be done online. No paper forms are accepted.

If you have questions or need assistance in making changes, attend one of the four TTU Help Sessions. Click on TTU Help Sessions below for dates and times.