Q: When is payday?
- Regular employees are paid on the last work day of each month.
- Master's and Ph.D. students engaged in research are paid on the last work day of each month of their appointments.
- Master's and Ph.D. students engaged in teaching are paid on the last work day of September, October, November, and December for fall semester and on the last work day of January, February, March, and April for spring semester.
- For teaching during summer semesters, payment will be made on the last work day of June and July.
- Students and hourly employees are paid on the 10th of each month. If the 10th falls on a weekend, payday is the Friday before the 10th.
- Adjunct faculty are paid on the last work day of September, October, November and December for fall semester and on the last work day of February, March, and April for spring semester.
Q: Where do I pick up my check?
- Students and hourly employees without direct deposit will pick up their checks in the Human Resource Services office, Room 146, Derryberry Hall. (Photo identification is required).
- All other employees without direct deposit can pick up their check in the department for which they work.
- Regular faculty and staff members, students, hourly employees and adjunct members of the faculty who participate in direct deposit will print their pay stub information using the Web for Employees or Banner Self-Service links from either this page or from the TTU home page.
- To use the Web and Banner features, follow these instructions:
- From the TTU home page, click "Faculty and Staff"
- Under electronic resources, click "Eagle Online (Banner INB/SSB)"
- Click "Login to Banner SSB" from the Banner Self-Service tab.
- In Web for Employees, your employee ID is your social security number
- In Banner Self-Service, your User ID is your assigned T-number (Ex: T12345678)
- Upon first login, your PIN is your six digit date of birth. If you have lost or forgotten your PIN, call the IT Help Desk at ext. 3388 and ask for your PIN to be reset.
- Click "Log In"
- Select the information you want to review and follow the instructions associated with that page.
Q: How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- All regular employees and adjunct members of the faculty are required to participate in direct deposit. Forms will be completed when contracts are signed.
- Hourly and student employees are required to participate in direct deposit. Forms are available in the HR office or you can download the appropriate (PDF) forms below.
Q: How do I change my direct deposit information?
You may print a direct deposit form, complete it and mail it to the HR office. You can also come to the office to complete the form instead of mailing it. A voided check should also be provided.
Q: How do I change my federal income tax withholding amount?
Complete a Form W-4, sign it and mail it to the HR office. If you prefer, you can come to the HR office and complete a new Form W-4 instead of mailing it in.
Q: What is the last day I can make changes to be effective next payday? (These are also the deadlines for departmental submission of payroll documents.)
- Students and hourly employees - 1st of each month
- Regular employees, adjunct faculty, graduate assistants, and others paid on the last day of the month - 15th of each month
- NOTE: Memos are distributed to Deans, Directors, and Chairpersons for earlier deadlines as necessary.