- Direct deposit is required for all employees paid by the University. Regular employees and adjunct faculty members will complete direct deposit forms when employment contracts are signed. Hourly and student employees will complete direct deposit forms when I-9 employment authorization is completed. Direct deposit forms are available in the HR office or you may download the appropriate forms from the Forms section below.
- Please note: Work Study (10th of the month) payroll checks not picked up after one week are mailed out via United States Postal Service.
(All forms are fillable on-line)
- Direct Deposit:
- Extra Pay and Summer Pay Time Sheet
- Temporary Hourly Time Report
- Hourly Employees Time Sheet
- Leave and Extra Time Report (leave sheet)
- Support Graduate Assistant Time Report
- W-4 Form (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- Student Payroll Forms: