Information Security Office (ISO)
The goal of the Information Security Office (ISO) is to ensure the security of TTU Information resources and provide a safe computing environment in which the TTU community can teach, learn and conduct research.
The ISO collaborates with University ITS leaders, internal audit, compliance, legal, business, and faculty units to support the University's teaching, research and public service initiatives.
The Information Security Office (ISO) is responsible for the development and managment of a information security program that includes:
- Information security policy and standards development
- Information security risk management
- Information security monitoring and testing
- Information security incident response management
- Campus wide information security management support
- Security Awareness Training (SAT)