Details of insurance coverage, doctors and hospitals, forms and other information can be found on their website at: Pearce and Pearce, Inc.
Any questions about claims or coverage are best made directly to Pearce and Pearce, Inc. by calling 1-888-622-6001.
On Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm students can go to Health Services for Medical care and treatment located on campus on the east side of the Nursing Building. Call 931-372-3320 for more information.
If you have a serious medical emergency, please go to the Cookeville Regional Medical Center (in walking distance from campus) for treatment. The address is Cookeville Regional Hospital, 142 West 5th St., Cookeville 931-528-2541.
The following clinics are open on Saturday:
- Convenient Care Clinic- 350 South Lowe Ave., Cookeville 931-526-1050
- Cookeville Medical Center- 225 North Willow Ave., Cookeville 931-528-8899
- Satellite Med- 1120 Sam's Street, Cookeville 931-528-7312
- Quality Medical 201 West 5th St., Cookeville 931-526-1688
- LIFE OR DEATH EMERGENCIES CALL 911
- Sheriff's Dept. of Cookeville 931-526-2125 or University Police at Tennessee Tech EXT 3234