Permanent Residency

Students applying to TTU, who were NOT born in the United States, must show proof of citizenship or permanent resident status.

How do I provide my proof of residency?

If a student is a permanent resident of the United States, he or she must provide his or her alien registration number on the paper application and bring in the alien registration card (ARC) to the Office of International Education (Undergraduate Admissions) in Derryberry Hall, Room 103 so a copy can be made for his or her student folder.

Pending Permanent Residency Status

If a student has applied or petitioned for permanent resident status, but has yet to receive their Green Card, the RECEIPT NOTICE that shows they have filed an application to adjust to permanent resident status with the Immigration and Naturalization Service must be presented in International Education so a copy of this document can be made and put in the student's folder.

Financial Aid, Scholarships and Permanent Residents

Resident Tuition Policy for holders of Green Cards