Accelerated Degree Programs
- About Accelerated Programs & Contacts
- Community College Partners & Location Schedules
- Financial Aid, Admissions & Checklist
2+2 = two years community college, then two years with Tennessee Tech
Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.) | 2 + 2 Program
Tennessee Tech University's Interdisciplinary Studies accelerated 2+2 degree is a higher educational partnership with two community colleges in our region: Roane State (Eastern Region) and Motlow State (Southern Region).
- The first two years are taken through a community college and the next two years are taken with TTU at a community college location.
- The program is designed to offer the same experience at the distance locations as students would get on the main campus.
Students committing to the 2 + 2 program are highly motivated, independent, disciplined learners.
- In a very few semesters, graduates could:
- Achieve higher earnings potential with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree
- Advance to a management level
- Increase marketable skills and gain greater career satisfaction
B.S. Degree Concentrations Offered Through 2 + 2
Psychology of Human Behavior
Regional Site Coordinators & Contact Information:
TTU EASTERN REGION
In partnership with Roane State Community College
- Debbie Thurman, Associate Director (Crossville)
- Mike Foster, Site Coordinator (Scott County/Huntsville)
- Patty Benton, Site Coordinator (Oak Ridge)
TTU SOUTHERN REGION
In partnership with Motlow State Community College
- Janie Robbins, Associate Director (McMinnville)
TTU MAIN CAMPUS IN COOKEVILLE
- Dr. Steve Frye, Advisor
Class Schedules by Location
276 Patton Lane | Harriman TN 37748 | 865-354-3000 or 866-462-7722
P.O. Box 8500 | Lynchburg TN 37352 | 931-393-1500 or 800-654-4877
CLICK HERE to visit the site and see information for Transfer Students.
CLICK HERE for the financial aid office and scholarship information.
Checklist for Entering Tennessee Technological University
Fast Track 2+2 Interdisciplinary Studies Degree
Apply on-line to Tennessee Tech University as a Transfer Student: http://www.tntech.edu/transfers/home/ and pay a non-refundable application fee of $25.
Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended be sent to: Tennessee Tech University, Office of Admissions, Box 5006, Cookeville TN 38505.
Send "unofficial" copy of those college transcripts to: Jeannie Smith, Tennessee Tech University, College of Interdisciplinary Studies, Box 5176, Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
Request an official high school transcript be sent to Office of Admissions, Tennessee Tech University, Box 5006, Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
Go to Tennessee Tech University website and complete the Financial Aid application: www.tntech.edu/financialaid
For Financial Aid and loans complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov (School ID # 003523)
Complete TTU Health form http://www.tntech.edu/files/healthservices/pdfs/genhealth.pdf
Complete TTU Meningitis form http://www.tntech.edu/files/healthservices/pdfs/meng_hep.pdf
Visit the TTU Health Services site for more information.
Contact your area's Site Coordinator (see first "tab" above: About Accelerated Programs & Contacts) for Registration PIN number.