WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (CIS)
Environmental Studies | Interdisciplinary Studies | Professional Studies
Our accredited degree programs and concentrations prepare students, graduates, and post-graduates with problem-solving and adaptive skills to compete and succeed in today's and future work environments.
Schools of Study
The College of Interdisciplinary Studies houses three schools of study offering a wide variety of degree options and concentrations from bachelor's and master's degrees to a Ph.D. in Environmental Science.
- Offers a range of Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree concentrations/options:
- Environmental & Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Technology
- Society, Culture & Communication
- NEW Professional Science Master's degree concentration
- Environmental Informatics
- Ph.D. program in Environmental Science with concentrations in Biology or Chemistry
School of Professional Studies
Accredited Online Degree Programs in partnership with the Regents Online Campus Collaborative | Choose Tennessee Tech as Your "Home" School
- Four Bachelor of Science online degree concentrations designed for working adults.
- Health Administration
- Information Technology
- International Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- Three Master of Professional Studies online degree concentrations.
- Human Resources Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Training & Development
Finish Your Bachelor's Degree | On Campus or Online
An accredited bachelor's degree crafted for today's marketplace is your fast track to bigger earning power and career satisfaction.
Continue Your Education & Training with Non-Credit Courses