Want to know more about the TTU MBA? Contact us for more information. Or, call (931) 372-3600.
Full-time and part-time MBA programs are available so students can earn their degree at their own pace. Our "Plus One" program allows students to earn an MBA by adding one year to their current field of study. Start with one class or start with three, but take this important first step in advancing your professional career. Click here for a list of concentrations.
The MBA program offers a 100% distance option that utilizes Internet-based class interaction to provide students with a rich learning environment. Whether students take class on-ground or on-line, their degree is still the same. No matter if you access class on a computer or in the classroom, students still receive their education from the same award-winning professors. Click here to learn more about the distance program.
MBA students can receive a high-quality education at an affordable price at TTU. We offer full-time and part-time graduate assistantships, along with graduate scholarships. Geteducated.com lists our program a "Best Buy" and ranks us #18 on their list of 2012 Best Online Programs. Click here to learn more about tuition and fees.
The MBA program is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the highest attainable level of accreditation. What does being AASCB accredited mean to you as a student? It means attending a business school in the top 5% worldwide. Click here to get started today.
The purpose of the M.B.A degree is to offer a professional program preparing graduate studentsfrom diverse backgrounds for rewarding careers in organizations. The core area of business studies is broad in scope for the purpose of developing general managerial competence through extensive use of various pedagogies such as case methods, simulations, and research projects. Electives are used to develop special competencies of interest to the student. In the degree, the College seeks to:
- Provide a high level of confidence that will allow the student to cope with uncertainty, communicate effectively, and to make decisions in an increasingly complex and global business environment.
- Provide an awareness and appreciation of the legal, ethical, social, political, and economic environments of business.
- Provide essential competence in administration, as well as an understanding of the administrative process.
- Develop a high level of skill in problem analysis and decision making.
- Provide sufficient competence for making positive contributions to one of the functional areas of a business firm through changing technology within the business context.