- Music Education Notes
- Music Performance Notes
- Techniques Class Sequences
Regular Hours During Fall and Spring Terms
- Monday thru Friday: 7 am to 9 pm. After-hours Eagle Card access permitted for music majors.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10 am to 9 pm. After-hours Eagle Card access permitted for music majors
Hours During Holidays and Breaks
- Fall break: Offices open 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on Monday and Tuesday. CLOSED Friday and Monday at 4:30 pm. After-hours Eagle Card access permitted. Regular hours resume on Tuesday.
- Thanksgiving Holiday: CLOSED Wednesday at 4:30 pm. After-hours Eagle Card access permitted. Regular hours resume on Sunday.
- Semester break (Dec/Jan): Building will be CLOSED the same days as the general University during the period. NO Eagle Card access.
- Summer: Offices open 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. CLOSED all other times.
- Independence Day: CLOSED from July 3 at 4:30 pm to July 5 at 7:00 am.
Non-faculty/staff individuals found in Bryan Fine Arts Building during times of official closing must hvae swiped their Eagle Card before entering. Persons abusing the privilege, and/or unauthorized persons in the building during times of official closing, will be ejected by University Police and are subject to University disciplinary and/or statutory procedures.